Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Announcement from Me


Today on the drive in I heard that Joe Kennedy will not run for Senate. That makes it easier for me to make a big announcement on my blog, just like Curt Schilling did last week. Today I announce preliminary plans to potentially think about possibly declaring my candidacy for United States Senate here in Massachusetts! Why not me? Of course my platform would be the usual: education, healthcare, the economy. But what other candidate will think about YOUR concerns, like crime in the mens locker room, environmental problems like mold on the pull bouys, or unfair treatment by the coach when we socialize too much on deck? These are serious issues, and you need a serious candidate. Apparently I need only 10,000 signatures and about 10 million dollars to fund this campaign. I know a handful of people I can count on for the signatures, and I am sure I can find a backer with lots of money (any volunteers?) Hey, if I can bring about compromise in Lane 3, healthcare can't be far behind.

200 Warmup on own
8 x 75 (breast, back, free, fly)
100 breast kick
5 x 50 kick
100 breast kick
Main:
100 build on 1:45
2 x 100 on 1:20
200 build on 3:30
3 x 100 on 1:20
300 build on 5:15
4 x 100 on 1:25
400 build on 7:00
5 x 100 on 1:25

After being out of practice for a week, I (and probably BB, who was sick too) appreciate my health even more now. Good job with a full lane today: E, KBB, SB, R, BB, and me.

Health tip of the day: wash your hands to the song of "Happy Birthday" and cough into your sleeve. And don't kiss strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment