Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The big questions...

Our guest blogger forgot to blog today! I will keep his/her identity hidden so that no negative consequences fall upon them. Let's just say...bzzzz.

So today during my brief swim I started pondering the big questions, like why are peanut butter and jelly the perfect combination? Who invented lycra, and are they happy? Why do some people prefer red wine over white? Why? Of course as I was thinking about these big questions my shoulder was saying "why in the heck are you swimming today?" and I promptly listened to it and got out to watch from above. The workout was a combination of stroke and IM.

Here is what I remember:

9 x 75 warmup stroke, free, drill combo
5 x 200 broken with stroke and free
then it looked like
more 200s, some of them fast. The lane started with 4, SB, BB, M, and me and slowly ended with just BB who simply crushed some of the 200s. Sub 2:30! Nice job.

I think I will take a day off to visit my PT. That distance set killed us on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment