Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Notes from the 'mill

From my perch on the treadmill it wasn't looking good for lane 3 at 6:30am. It was empty. I started to think about what I would comment on with my favorite subjects missing when IW and Dr. Bob strolled onto deck. Then, at 6:37:44, KBB appeared! Welcome back! Then I saw E's yellow capped head bobbing up and down aquajogging. So we were well represented in the chlorine.

Apparently Bill played a little April Fool's day joke on everyone by saying they were doing 2 x 1650. Ah, some of us distance folks would like that set. Here is what I observed, but as you can tell I was a little distracted so my accuracy is a bit off. :)

200 WU
A bunch of 50s with drill
1000 holding steady pace
a bunch of 100s with fly, back, breast and free involved somehow
more swimming for another 15 minutes

That is where this story ends. My treadmill time was up and I was bored because I forgot my Ipod.

See you tomorrow for a firsthand report.

No comments:

Post a Comment