Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Not gonna lie


Today we have a heat advisory - 100 degrees and humid. While everyone is all atwitter about the triple-H conditions, I am secretly delighted. You see, I love this weather because I don't get cold in this weather. Or at least I thought so until I got to my office to find the Snow Miser setting up shop RIGHT IN MY OFFICE. The nerve. I called dining services and let them know they could store meat in here today or at the least just pick the little guy up so my office warms up. So while all of you are sweaty and uncomfortable, think of me here (you may want to call me to see if I have hypothermia) in my summer dress with my space heater on, fighting with the Snow Miser. But the water was truly refreshing today, but again, not gonna lie and say the workout was refreshing, because it was hard.

Two times thru:
3 x 50 breast
1 x 50 free
100 choice
8 x 100 on 1:40
2 x 50 easy on 1;15
400 50 stroke/50 free
6 x 100 on 1:35
2 x 50 easy
4 x 100 on 1:35
2 x 50 easy

The last set of 4 was supposed to be on 1:30 but we changed the interval - while we may have made one or two of them, the rest would have been junk. Good job, all.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That is so funny..... it's nice n' coooool in the dental basement today too.

    ReplyDelete