Sunday, January 5, 2014

Okay, 2014, Let's Do This!


My sister rolled her eyes every time I said this phrase, which annoyingly for her was almost daily during our family holiday gathering. It was usually said as I was heading out to the gym, or store, or Christmas Eve service. Typically it was said with enthusiasm because I was looking forward to my destination. This morning, though, my tone was more cautious than excited as I headed to the pool for my first masters workout in about six weeks. The holiday fun was over. I'm not one for resolutions, but getting back into a routine again is important. I've realized how interconnected my daily routines are - from fitness, to work, to my relationships. Get off kilter in one, the others are impacted. Coach Bill was kind to us today, and I appreciated that!

Long course:(no intervals - all on rest between :15 and :25)
200 swim
8 x 50 going drill/swim; stroke/swim
3 x 100 stroke
400 swim 
6 x 150 pull
4 x (4 x 50) going:
1-4 IM order on 1:05
5-8 Free descend on :60
9-12 IM order on :60
13-16 Free descend on :55
3 x 100 on 1:45, 1:55, 2:05

No comments:

Post a Comment