Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Splitsville


It was my first distance day in over 7 months today, and it was so painful that I had to go to my happy place. This particular happy place is where I get a good night's sleep, I don't ever get parking tickets, and I can eat banana splits anytime I want. Banana splits are a perfect food, in my opinion, and I don't eat them nearly enough. Anyway, splits describes the workout today. I saw my splits increase as the workout went on, I saw everyone elses splits decrease, as they should. And SB split before the end of the set, just when I needed him most.

200 on own
8 x 75 on :15r
1-2 25 drill, 25 swim, 25 stroke
3-4 25 drill stroke, stroke, drill stroke
5-6 I forget but it's drill/stroke something
7-8 Free, descend by 25 within the 75
6 x 50 middle of the pool working on flip turns (E!!)
4 x 500 (here is where the pain starts)
Odds swim on 7:40
Evens pull on 7:30
10 x 25 sprint odds, swim even on :25, :35
10 x 25 swim cool down

A harsh welcome back, plus I got a parking ticket! The nerve of me parking where I shouldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment