Wednesday, October 7, 2009

From the upper deck..


While I was not in the pool today, I was with my lanemates in spirit. Actually, I was watching them from above, on the treadmill. IW, Dr. Bob, and C swam in lane 1, the latter two not getting in the water until 6:40am, and C getting out at 7am. I don't blame him, given what I saw them doing for a workout. I will do my best to capture what I saw, but it will be skewed by my own emotional reaction to what I was seeing. The twin powers were back in L3, likely ready for L2 action soon!

Warmup - a bunch of swimming
500 free steady pace
some 50s easy
some 50s sprint
1000 kick (it seemed like that, it might have been 100)
some 100s swim
50s kick
50s fast
more kicking
not much more distance swimming
more kicking

I am supposed to mention that Bill is doing the 3000 swim on Sunday at practice - 10:30am! Also, I have been asked when the L3 suit is debuting. Given the disintegrating state of my current suits, I'll pick Friday. So to my L3 friends, if you want to see you name in chlorinated glory, come to practice on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment