Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birds chirping


I am not talking about the birds that awaken us so early these days. It's that I could almost hear birds chirping when I walked on deck this morning because it was so quiet. Where was everyone? It was just me and E in L3. If it had not been for a couple of night swimmers we would have numbered about 6 total in the pool. I admit it was hard to get up today after our long weekend, and of course spectating at the marathon is exhausting. :) Exciting race, especially the women's race. And several of us saw Bob looking strong on the course!

Here is what you all missed:

200 WU on own
100 free drill/swim
100 IM
2 x 50 descend
4 x 25 stroke
6 x 150 on 2:15 (we pulled odds)
300 pull on:30
200 swim (supposed to be pull)on :20
100 swim (again, supposed to be pull)
6 x 125 2 each 2:15, 2:05, 1:55
4 x 75 on 1:10 descend

This was a set for those who like a ton of rest. I got a wee bit restless but overall it was good to concentrate on our form and not worry about a tight interval. I hope to see more of you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment