Saturday, June 6, 2009

How many Dr. Bobs does it take...


to make a swim workout? That would be two. Dr. Bob 1 and Dr. Bob 2! I think I should write a Suess-like children's book about our lane. And how many Dr. Bob's had a birthday this week? That would be one - Dr. Bob 1 to be precise. I won't say how old he is but it's within 4 years of our President. I came to my first Saturday practice today because nobody would take me up on my offer to swim Friday afternoon. Today was the Bobs, Joel, Marla and Me. Mariah was the coach - so yes it was tough.

300 WU on own
400 pull hypoxic
4 x 100 drill/stroke
4 x 50 build within 50
Three times through:
4 x 50 with fins
50 (25 fast stroke, 25 easy)
100 (50 fast stroke, 50 easy)
150 (75 fast stroke, 75 easy)
200 (100 fast stroke, 100 easy)

I did this all free and it was still tough - by the third go-round we were all pretty spent. But I am glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment