Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 things not to do

I was not at swimming today, because I did three things that I now regret. The first is that I publicly stated on my blog last week that my shoulder was feeling better. The second is that I sent in my meet registration for the 1000, 500, 200IM, and 100free. The third is that I bought a new bathing suit (Nikes are at Marshalls, ladies..). In essence, I may have jinxed myself because I felt a wee little twinge in my shoulder after practice yesterday. No more butterfly for a while. So I thought it best to take a day off, visit Mike (the best PT in Boston if you need a referral) and try again in the morning. I won't make any more statements about this. :)

But of course I did a little viewing from the observation deck (aka treadmill). Honestly, if I didn't know this was a masters team (read: older peeps) then I might have guessed it was a college team. People are swimming very strong right now and it seemed pretty crowded for a Tuesday. Your plea is working, Bill. It looked like a mix of fast 150s free and some IM, but I zoned in and out a bit so someone can fill in for me here.

Oh, and I think there was a full moon last night and this morning, so if people are acting strangely, that is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment