Friday, February 6, 2009

Let's play a little game!

The game is called "Name that Theme". Here is how it works: I give you the set we did today, you tell me the theme. Fun for the whole family!

WU: 3(4x50)reverse IM
WU: 4 x 100 kick
Main 1: 2 x 500 on 7:30
Main 2: 4 x 125 loaded IM (50 fly, 25 back, etc)
Main 3: 4 x 100 pull descending

Present today: Kim, E, me, and Ian. Welcome back, Ian! On the 500s, we paced at 1:25 even for the first one and picked it up to 1:20 (or slightly sub-1:20) for the second one. E bailed after the 500s and I bailed after only 2 125s. Kim and Ian finished the 125s. Apparently Kim and Ian followed our leadership and bailed on the last set. For the record, this was the first time in nearly a year and a half that I was in the pool 3 days in a row. I don't want to jinx my shoulder, but it feels pretty good.

So I have two possible themes to offer: 1) "a little something for everyone!" and 2) "Where's the shower"?

Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I worked hard enough yesterday! Check out KBB's MIT wind Tunnel picture. WHEN are you letting me in that sucker??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGP -- The wind tunnel photo is courtesy of (believe it or not) a fashion photographer who was shooting me for a story in Outside a few yeaas ago. You wouldn't believe how long it took to get that shot.....

    You're welcome to visit the wind tunnel anytime. Turing on the fan and feeling the breeze is a bit more complicated issue....

    ReplyDelete