Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Problem List

Thanks to those who let me know I am on the "problem list" for the SCY Championship meet entries! Nothing like a little public shame to get me to renew my membership! I know, I know - I am often on the problem list. I remember in third grade Ms. Johnson sent me to the principal's office for refusing to wear my coat at recess, marking me as a problem child at Evening Street Elementary School. I like to think of it as the start of my independent streak. Or maybe that is why I am cold all the time. Anyway, I digress...

I am trying to figure out who swam today. E was tread stalking, KBB was on his trainer, BB was at his gym, I was running around H20 town, but an eye reporter saw Steve there, fresh off a plane from Las Vegas. Help! We need today's workout.

Word on the street is that distance day is Friday the 13th!

5 comments:

  1. It was indeed, CC! You never stop and say hi. :) Gorgeous morning today, it smelled like spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. todays workout... even though Steve B was the only one in your lane to have the guts to show up:

    400 warm up (til 6:23am):
    4 x 75’s
    Going: 25 DPS, 25 Front Quad, 25 Fist Drill

    4 x 75’s Odds: all free (stretch out), Even: stroke
    4 x 50’s KICK
    4 x 25’s All fingertip drag drill:
    Working on high elbow



    400 long swim on 1:30 base, 500 long swim on 1:25 base, 600 long swim on 1:20 base.

    6 x 50: going 32 yard sprint (includes turn) and 18 yard ez on 1:15.


    100 long swim on 1:10 base, 200 long swim on 1:25 base, 300 long swim on 1:25 base.

    Warm down: 3 (3 x 25) easy… first 3 on :30, next three on :35, last 3 on :40. Swim down to finish underwater (no air).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok... finally figured out how to upload here. Unsure as to why it doesn't take an anon post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coach Bill: I'm holding out for the biggie you promised tomorrow! I was waving frantically from the dreadmill upstairs facing the pool. You never look up!
    CCC, so funny you are reading this blog. Thinking about getting wet?

    PS does anyone carry an epi Pen? I'm worried about the bee stings over here....

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you had the guts to sign up for the meet ! You deserve an extra cosmo tonight!

    ReplyDelete