Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time Trial Part Deux

Good morning! First, a traffic advisory: if you are driving on Comm Ave heading westbound watch out for impediments in the road because MY ARMS FELL OFF right around Coolidge Corner. Thank goodness my dad taught me how to drive with my knees in high school or I never would have made it to work.

We did the 1650 time trial again, and it was tough but fun. The fun part is when it's over, btw.

300WU
10 x 50 by twos, free, breast, back, fly, choice
200 free
5 x 100 back or stroke

Broken 1650

400 fast :30 rest
200 fast :30 rest
200 fast :30 rest
200 fast :30 rest
100 fast :30 rest
100 fast :30 rest
100 fast :30 rest
100 fast :30 rest
50 fast :30 rest
50 fast :30 rest
50 fast :30 rest
50 fast :30 rest
50 fast :30 rest

We did this two weeks ago and I am happy to report we all dropped our times. Two lanes swam side by side. Final time for me 20:54, BB was 20:53 (nice sprint on that last 50!) and both of our lanes held those times too, great job R, I, KBB, P. It seemed to hurt a little more today, but that is good. I can't blog today without mentioning BB's new suit. I think most of us were somewhat speechless when he walked on deck. It takes a strong, secure man to do what you did today, BB. Just one question: was there a sale at the South Beach Speedo store?

On the news front, Dr. Bob (we missed you today) was on the news last night and looked and sounded great. Serious and sad subject, for sure, yet you did the lane proud. :)

Enjoy this sunny but chilly day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the suit. Why should E be the only one having fun with funky new swim suits?

    ReplyDelete