Monday, March 2, 2009

In Like a Lion

Welcome to March! Big snowstorm today, and apparently 3 hearty swimmers made it to masters. I was not one of them. Bill, you really do deliver, in rain, snow, sleet, hail! All I know is that they did "3200 yards". That is because C made it and has already reminded me four times today that I did not. Anyway, I believe the word sanctimonious works well here. I hope to make it to noon practice, if not, will post the workout for you swim-starved blog readers.

Don't forget to bend those knees when you shovel!

UPDATE - Here is today's workout, courtesy Bill:

400 warm up
8 x 50
going: 25 drill -- 25 swim
1 x 600 long pull
3 (4 x 100's)
going
first 3 x 100 are wicked fast descend, last 100 is wicked ez
9 x 50's
25 fly - 25 baCK
25 BACK - 25 BREAST
25 BREAST - 25 FREE

1 comment:

  1. In the words of Stinging Bee: you all are a bunch of wusses (except Carmen who showed up today).

    ReplyDelete